Get Your Data and Files Back with Bayfield Data Recovery. We Make it Fast, Affordable and Easy.
- No Data – No Charge Guarantee
- Proven record of service excellence
- Cutting edge technology and engineering capabilities
- Expertise of the most highly skilled professional recovery technicians to retrieve your data when you need it and more
Few things before you start:
- Please call our technician 720.222.0110 ext 2 to setup Free Data Recovery Evaluation.
- You can setup drop off time online using this online case management system.
- Fill out online data recovery quote, you will receive confirmation email with further instructions.
- If you would like to ship your media and monitor your case online please visit following section.
- Free Evaluation usually takes 2-4 hours depending on Lab load. We will generate report and available quotes for you.
- We usually provide 2 quotes: Priority and Economy services, cost and amount based on clean room load, parts availability.
- Emergency data recovery services available, for emergency data recovery services evaluation fee applies.
- After evaluation completed and quotes provided, client can decide if data recovery cost worth lost data.
- After quote approved, we can start data recovery attempt. (Average turnaround for priority cases – 3 to 7 business days, economy – 10-21 business days)
- Your recovered files will be saved on our secure servers, you will receive files / folders list with recovered data.
- No Files – No Charge: Charges are only applicable when you have agreed with our quotation and we have made a full recovery or you accept the recovery results as presented. If there are no files recovered, no recovery fee is charged.
- If there is a partial recovery, you decide to either accept the recovery as presented for the quoted price or decline the recovery with no recovery fee charged.
- We will setup remote connection or schedule time in our office for real time data files review / accessibility / readability, prior to your final decision and full satisfaction with recovery results.
- Screenshots of recovered data will be also posted online for your review and comments. Critical random files can be delivered over email / FTP before final approval.
- Please remember – each case is unique and required engineering time, parts, in some cases several sets of parts, clean room fee and cost for recovery can be provided after evaluation.
- Average cost for logical failures : $200 – $400 Hardware failures, when clean room required, parts and device “surgery” from $600 and up.
- Data can be delivered via FTP, Email, External Drive, DVDs depending on data size and capacity, we recommend use or drop off extra external drive for data transfer. We stock external drives as well for competitive prices. With any PRIORITY Services we will provide free external drive.
Server Data Recovery
Data recovery for all brands and types of media including disk drives, RAID arrays and flash drives Request Quote
Remote Recovery Services
A fast, easy and affordable alternative to data recovery for consumers. Request Quote
RAID Data Recovery
Onsite or in-lab recovery for any RAID configuration. Request Quote
UNIX And Linux Data Recovery
Platform-specific data recovery. Request Quote
Forensic Data Recovery
Data recovery services to provide legal evidence. Request Quote
Transfer data to modern, more manageable and cost effective media
Prepare your data for e-Discovery. Request Quote
Recover data stored in SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, Exchange, Access and other databases. Request Quote
Tape Data Recovery
Retrieve files from tape, no matter what format. Request Quote
Laptop Data Recovery
Data recovery for any brand of laptop. Request Quote
Digital Photo Recovery
Recover photo files from virtually any media, regardless of brand. Request Quote
Mac Data Recovery
Mac data recovery services for hard drives, files, desktops and laptops. Request Quote
- Critical Response We come to your site, 24/7
- Priority Get your data back in 2-5 business days
- Standard Get your data back in 5-10 business days
- Economy Our standard data recovery service
Our Bayfield Data Recovery Services capabilities:
HARD DISK DRIVES
EIDE and IDE drives using 2.5″ laptop and 3.5″ Normal 40 pin ATA through Ultra ATA/66 interfaces from all manufacturers including:
Areal, CDC, Compaq, Conner, Digital, Fuji, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Imprimis, Integral Peripherals, JTS, JVC, Kalok, Maxtor, Micropolis, Miniscribe, NEC, Plus, Priam, Quantum, Samsung, Seagate, TEAC, Toshiba, Western Digital, Xebec.
SCSI drives using Normal SE, UW, Differential (WD), LVD, Hot Swappable (SCA) and 2.5″ laptop interfaces from all manufacturers including:
CDC, Compaq, Conner, Digital, Epson, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Imprimis, Maxtor, Micropolis, NEC, Quantum, Rodime, Samsung, Seagate, Toshiba, Western Digital.
ESDI, RLL and ST/MFM drives from all manufacturers including: Conner, Digital, Fuji, Fujitsu, IBM, JTS, Kalok, Kyocera, LaPine, Maxtor, Micropolis, Microscience, Miniscribe, NEC, Priam, Quantum, Seagate, Tandon, Toshiba, Tulin, Western Digital.
MCA drives from IBM, Western Digital and Seagate with IBM ST-506 and ESDI and 2.5″ laptop ESDI interfaces.
PCMCIA Type I, II, III hard drives from IBM, Western Digital, Integral Peripherals and Procomm.
CF+ Type II IBM Microdrives
- Compact Flash card, CF card recovery
- Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo recovery
- Secure Digital card, SD card, miniSD, MicroSD card recovery
- MultiMedia card, MMC card recovery
- SmartMedia, SM card recovery
- xD Picture card recovery
- Micro Drive, MicroDrive recovery
- Cellular phone, PDA, MP3 and MP4 player digital media recovery
- Diskettes in 3.5″ format with 720Kb and 1.44Mb, 5.25″ format single and double sided to 1.2Mb capacity.
- CD ROM, CD R/W and DVD R/W disks.
- ISO Optical Formats 3.5″: 128Mb, 230Mb and 640Mb, 5.25″: 1.0Gb, 1.2Gb, 2.3Gb, 2.6Gb WORM and R/W cartridges, including multi-cartridge Jukebox storage systems.
- Panasonic Optical 1.5Gb
- Pinnacle Optical 4.6Gb
- Imation SuperDisks 120Mb
- Iomega ZIP disks 100Mb and 250Mb
- Bernoulli 44Mb, 90Mb, 105Mb & 150Mb 5.25″ cartridges, JAZZ 1Gb and 2Gb
- Syquest 5.25″ cartridges 44Mb, 88Mb and 200Mb, 3.5″ cartridges 135Mb, 230Mb and 270Mb
- SPARQ 1.0Gb and SYJET 1.5Gb cartridges, ORB 2.2Gb cartridges
- 4mm DAT format including DDS, DDS-2 and DDS-3 tapes up to 24Gb capacity.
- 8mm Exabyte Digital tape including 112m and 160m tapes.
- Quantum DLT III and DLT IV tapes up to 80Gb capacity.
- Seagate AIT tapes up to 50GB capacity.
- OnStream ADR tapes up to 50Gb capacity.
- Travan TR-4 8Gb QIC tapes.
- Iomega Ditto 2Gb QIC tapes.
- QIC DC600 series tapes up to 4Gb capacity.
- QIC Mini-Cartridges DC2000-DC2120 with 40 to 80Mb capacity.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server with Dynamic file system, NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 file systems using standalone, spanned, striped or fault-tolerant RAID volumes.
- Windows NT Workstation and Server with NTFS, FAT32, or FAT16 file systems using standalone, spanned, striped or fault-tolerant RAID volumes.
- Windows 98/95 with FAT32 or FAT16 file systems and long filenames.
- MS-DOS and variants using 12 or 16 bit FAT file systems.
- Compressed volume managers including Stacker, DoubleSpace, and DriveSpace.
- OS/2 with FAT and HPFS file systems.
- Novell NetWare with FAT and NSS files systems using standalone, spanned, striped or fault-tolerant (RAID) volumes.
UNIX OPERATING SYSTEMS
- SCO OpenServer and Xenix
- UnixWare from Novell & SCO
- Linux (all distributions)
- Apple Macintosh with HFS and HFS+ file systems, including fault-tolerant (RAID) volumes.
- Solaris on Sun/SPARC workstations including fault-tolerant (RAID) volumes.
- HP-UX on Hewlett-Packard workstations including LVM volumes.
- IRIX on SGI workstations.
- AIX on IBM RS/6000 workstations including LVM volumes