Denver Data Recovery by Eboxlab provides a [ free data recovery evaluation ] and [ no data, no charge ] service guarantee to all of our clients.
Before you start:
- Please call our technician 888.714.6292 ext 2 to setup Free Data Recovery Evaluation.
- You can set up a drop off time online using this online case management system.
- After you fill out online data recovery quote, you will receive confirmation email with further instructions.
- If you would like to ship your media and monitor your case online please visit the following section.
- Free Evaluation usually takes 2-4 hours depending on Lab load. We will generate report and available quotes for you.
- We usually provide 2 quotes: Priority and Economy services, cost and amount based on clean room load, parts availability.
- Emergency data recovery services available (fee applies).
- After the evaluation completed and quotes provided, client can decide if data recovery is worth the cost.
- After the quote approved, we can start a data recovery attempt. (Average turnaround for priority cases – 3 to 7 business days, economy – 10-21 business days)
- Your recovered files will be saved on our secure servers, and you will receive files / folders list with recovered data.
- No Files – No Charge: Charges are only applicable when you have agreed with our quote and we have made a full recovery or you accept the recovery results as presented. If there are no files recovered, no recovery fee is charged.
- If there is a partial recovery, you decide to either accept the recovery as presented for the quoted price or decline the recovery with no recovery fee charged.
- We will setup remote connection or schedule time in our office for real time data files review / accessibility / readability, prior to your final decision and full satisfaction with recovery results.
- Screenshots of recovered data will also be posted online for your review and comments. Critical random files can be delivered over email / FTP before final approval.
- Please remember – each case is unique and required engineering time, parts, in some cases several sets of parts, clean room fee and cost for recovery can be provided after evaluation.
- Average cost for logical failures : $200 – $400. Hardware failures, when clean room required, parts and device “surgery” are from $600 and up.
- Data can be delivered via FTP, Email, External Drive, DVDs depending on data size and capacity. We recommend use or drop off extra external drive for data transfer. We stock external drives as well for competitive prices. With any PRIORITY Services we will provide free external drive.